Recent Transacted Price
To check the recent transacted price of HDB flats, please click:
HDB Transactions website
To check the recent transacted price of private properties provided by URA, please click:
Residential Property Transaction
Apartment and Condominium – This real estate property is the most popular for expatriates because of the facilities usually seen in these types of housing. These properties have varied sizes and locations, each according to the design of the owner. Condominiums are usually the high-rise types with the good quality furnishings, landscaping, parking for tenants, recreational facilities including a clubhouse, gym, playground for kids, tennis and squash courts, sometimes even a golf course. They also have round-the-clock security surveillance, home automated systems and intercom systems. They offer studio units, one-bedroom units up to four-bedroom units, and penthouses, with areas ranging from 500 square feet to 8000 square feet.
- Apartment – small houses built side by side with each other with a common for parking and such.
- Condo (Condominiums) - an apartment with recreational facilities.
- Duplex - an apartment divided into two, with separate entrances
- HiRise (High rise Apartment) - Apartments with no facilities
- LoRise (Low rise Apartment) - Apartments with no facilities
- Mansionette – an apartment with two levels, or double storey.
- Penthouse – the biggest unit in a condo or apartment block that is usually found on the top floor.
- TownHouse – a house with a lot share that shares the same compound or facilities (if any).
- Walk Up - a low rise apartment without a lift, have to walk up using the stairs.
HDB Flats – About 80% of the population of Singapore live in a public housing. These apartments are frequently owned by the owners themselves. They are located in estates similar to a small town with facilities and amenities such as schools, clinics, supermarkets, restaurants, and recreational activities. These flats were made with its upkeep also the responsibility of the Housing and Development Board (HDB) of Singapore. The following is a list of HDB flats available. The living room is considered to be one room.
- 2 Rm (2 room HDB Flat). 1 bedroom with a built-in area of about 45 sq m or 485 sq ft.
- 3 Rm (3 room HDB Flat). 2 bedrooms with a built-in area of about 70 sq m or 754 sq ft.
- 4 Rm (4 room HDB Flat). 3 bedrooms with a built-in area of about 90 sq m or 969 sq ft.
- 5 Rm (5 room HDB Flat). 3 bedrooms with a built-in area of about 110 sq m or 1,184 sq ft.
- EA (Executive Apartment). 3/4 bedrooms with built-in area of about 150 sqm or 1,615 sqft.
- EM (Executive Mansionette). Same as Executive apartment, except it has two levels.
- 6 Rm (6 room HDB Flat). Jumbo flat joint by two 3 room flats
Landed Property – A landed property is a house with a small area of land where you can plant herbs and flowers, or any plant you wish. Landed properties are houses with gardens. Examples of landed houses are terrace units or a chain of houses which is divided into the inter terrace or the corner terrace house which is the last one in the chain; bungalows or free-standing houses with no shared wall and is separated from other houses by a fence; and semi-detached houses which is a pair of houses with their own garden and garage.
There is also the Colonial House which was a bungalow style house built during the British colonial times before the war broke out. The Conservation House or Shop Houses are houses that are decreed to be conserved. The houses built before the war during British colonial times which had white walls and black post supports, hence the name, Black and White House; and the Heritage House which is a house made with influences from the Asian heritage and culture, including Balinese concepts. This is the type of house that most expatriates like to use.
Tel: (+65) 91002985
Fax: (+65) 64021826
CEA Registration Number : R021232Z